Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Ecessa Support, we have a variety of technical information and tools for a variety of solutions. If you aren't finding a solution, or would like to talk to a technical support team member, please call 800-669-6242.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions
- What does "LOM card not existed" mean?
- Fail to Wire / LAN Bypass
- Firewall Options
- Does WAN Virtualization enhance Riverbed SteelHead products?
- What actions will interrupt or disrupt traffic?
- Visio Stencils for Ecessa Products
- Configure same IP failover
- Save crash reports
- How do I upgrade the firmware on the Ecessa appliance? (10.7.6 and newer)
- Send a "snapshot" to Ecessa
- Use Cisco AnyConnect
- How do I report a potential security vulnerability?
- PPPoE Throughput
- ERROR: DH parameters are not initialized
- Why does a DHCP WAN update cause interruption to other WANs on the same port?
- Internet access is intermittent but both WANs have an UP status
- Console terminal screen does not display login or displays strange characters
- Loss of network connectivity after installing Ecessa appliance