Here you will find answers to the most common issues people experience with our device.
Welcome to Ecessa Support, we have a variety of technical information and tools for a variety of solutions. If you aren't finding a solution, or would like to talk to a technical support team member, please call 800-669-6242.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions!
- PPPoE Throughput
- ERROR: DH parameters are not initialized
- Why does a DHCP WAN update cause interruption to other WANs on the same port?
- Internet access is intermittent but both WANs have an UP status
- Console terminal screen does not display login or displays strange characters
- Loss of network connectivity after installing Ecessa appliance
- Ethernet port receiving transmit/receive errors
- VPN traffic is not passing properly
- WAN line falsely reporting a DOWN status
- Could not contact update.ecessa.com