A snapshot is a diagnostic tool that sends Ecessa information about your device. Some of the information included in a snapshot is configuration information, logs, and the state of the running software.
Versions 10.7.5 and newer in the web interface
- Click on Get/Set Configuration.
- Choose the Snapshot tab.
- Enter a Snapshot Name. Enter a brief description of why the snapshot is being sent.
- Click Perform Snapshot.
All versions in the CLI
- Access the CLI via SSH or console. Refer to the Connection Types article.
- Enter the command system snapshot name NAME
- NAME would be replaced with the name you would like to give the snapshot