Welcome to Ecessa Support, we have a variety of technical information and tools for a variety of solutions. If you aren't finding a solution, or would like to talk to a technical support team member, please call 800-669-6242.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions!
- Fail to Wire / LAN Bypass
- Firewall Options
- Does WAN Virtualization enhance Riverbed SteelHead products?
- What actions will interrupt or disrupt traffic?
- Visio Stencils for Ecessa Products
- Is there any SNMP MIB documentation for the Ecessa appliance?
- Does the Ecessa appliance support 802.1q trunking?
- How does the Ecessa device determine link connectivity?
- How do I customize the web interface (theme/logo) on the Ecessa appliance?
- How does the Ecessa appliance load balance and failover inbound traffic?
- How does the Ecessa appliance provide failover in the event one of the WAN links goes down?
- What is Server Failover and how does it work?
- Is it normal to see bandwidth utilization on the idle unit?
- Why don't static routes work for remote access VPNs?
- What are the routing priorities for outbound traffic?
- What is the difference between the “Spare Line” and “No Outbound” Advanced WAN settings?
- What is the difference between the NAT, Routed, and Translucent WAN modes?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Reordered Mode vs Classic Mode
- What are Load Balanced Host Records and how do they work?
- What are hostname-based static routes and how are they created?
- What do the lights/colors on the Ecessa device indicate?
- What is the difference between the static route types?
- What is the purpose of a test point?
- Where can I find my serial number?
- What is a Next Hop Route?
- Where can I find the Manual?