How do I....
Here are answers to the most commonly asked 'How do I X' questions that we receive.
Welcome to Ecessa Support, we have a variety of technical information and tools for a variety of solutions. If you aren't finding a solution, or would like to talk to a technical support team member, please call 800-669-6242.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions!
- How do I report a potential security vulnerability?
- Update OpenVPN certificates from MD5 to SHA1
- How do I install fiber transceivers?
- How do I establish a VPN to the Microsoft Azure Site to Site VPN?
- Perform a speed test
- How do I delegate a subdomain on an Ecessa appliance?
- Create a VPN to a Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- How do I configure an IPsec L2TP VPN on Windows 10?
- Create DNS records for Office 365
- How do I disable the network disruption warnings?
- SSH Client Support in CLI
- Setting up dhcp-helper
- Transparent Bridging Setup
- How do I configure a remote authoritative DNS server but keep the Ecessa's load balanced records?
- How do I enable or disable WaaS/Additional Features?
- How do I setup an Ecessa appliance to route traffic so a site-to-site VPN can use failover?
- How do I enable DNSSEC for a domain hosted on the Ecessa appliance?
- How do I configure an Ecessa appliance to answer DNS requests for LAN users?
- How do I set up NetFlow?
- How do I configure DNS Private Address Mappings?
- How do I setup stealth DNS on an Ecessa device?
- How do I setup Dual-Role DNS on an Ecessa appliance?
- How do I rate limit traffic after a certain amount of data?
- How do I configure an Ecessa appliance to act as a DNS slave server?
- How do I configure Authoritative DNS on an Ecessa appliance?
- How do I configure Email Alerts or Periodic Reports?
- How do I create an MX record for a subdomain?
- How do I connect to a SSL VPN using OPENVPN on the iPhone, iPad, or iTouch?
- How do I connect an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch to an L2TP VPN?
- How do I configure a Site-to-Site VPN between an Ecessa device and a Cisco ASA?