How do I....
Here are answers to the most commonly asked 'How do I X' questions that we receive.
Welcome to Ecessa Support, we have a variety of technical information and tools for a variety of solutions. If you aren't finding a solution, or would like to talk to a technical support team member, please call 800-669-6242.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions!
- How do I create an MX record for a subdomain?
- How do I connect to a SSL VPN using OPENVPN on the iPhone, iPad, or iTouch?
- How do I connect an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch to an L2TP VPN?
- How do I configure a Site-to-Site VPN between an Ecessa device and a Cisco ASA?
- How do I configure remote access to an idle device in a hardware failover pair?
- How do I create Load Balanced Host Records?
- How do I set the Mail Exchanger (MX) preference?
- How do I import an SSL certificate?
- How do I upgrade the firmware on the Ecessa appliance? (10.7.5 and older)
- How do I reset the password for my Ecessa appliance?
- How do I update the ARP cache on neighboring devices?
- How do I create a static route?
- How do I configure User-Defined Aliases?
- How do I use DiG or NSLookup to verify DNS records?
- How do I configure a domain key on an Ecessa device?
- How do I manage user accounts?
- How do I access the Ecessa device on its default settings?
- How do I configure my Windows client to connect to the Ecessa device's VPN?