Ecessa Firmware Release Notes
Release Date: 2021.06.18
Revision 1.0: 2021.06.18
1. User configuration limit removed.
2. Ability to configure logging for local and remote storage.
1. DHCP-helper service may fail if configured to listen on a LAN that is routed via a translucent WAN.
2. Audit logs are not always produced when an audit action is taken.
3. Exported SSL VPN client configurations are not generated correctly in some cases.
4. A DHCP WAN used in a port forwarding entry can affect all traffic if the WAN later fails to get an IP address.
5. Default admin and user accounts report errors when using the CLI.
6. Manual and scheduled updating of geoblocking sources will not update the status of the feature.
7. Diffie-Hellman can be blank when generation is halted.
8. SSL VPN client specific configurations are not cleared when changing the device configuration.
9. IDS/IPS log messages associated to an existing flow have an action of N/A.
10. Manpages do not show in the CLI.
11. The limit for QoS Links is now removed.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions