Ecessa Firmware Release Notes
Release Date: 2020.06.25
Revision 1.1: 2020.06.25
1. Support for new hardware NCA-1513A.
1. Loading a WAN Virtualization site configuration GUI page will now load the Basic configuration tab if the site does not have tunnels.
1. Activating changes on a WAN Virtualization site configuration GUI page always loads the Monitoring tab.
2. Incorrect timezones are displayed on the device.
3. Static route internal route display can show the wrong number of routes for L2TP remote clients.
4. Bonded interfaces do not get IP addresses.
5. Traffic with small packets caused performance issues.
6. User accounts that are created outside of the default users that have 'Superuser' option enabled will not be able to log in after an update from 10.7.7 to 11.1.1 or higher.
7. Connecting to L2TP VPNs may require multiple attempts before the L2TP VPN is fully established and passing traffic.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions