Ecessa Firmware Release Notes
Release Date: 2020.06.22
Revision 1.0: 2020.06.22
1. Incorrect timezones are displayed on the device.
2. Static route internal route display can show the wrong number of routes for L2TP remote clients.
3. Bonded interfaces do not get IP addresses.
4. Traffic with small packets caused performance issues.
5. User accounts that are created outside of the default users that have 'Superuser' option enabled will not be able to log in after an update from 10.7.7 to 11.1.1 or higher.
6. Connecting to L2TP VPNs may require multiple attempts before the L2TP VPN is fully established and passing traffic.
Welcome to Ecessa Support, we have a variety of technical information and tools for a variety of solutions. If you aren't finding a solution, or would like to talk to a technical support team member, please call 800-669-6242.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions
Have more questions? Submit a request