Ecessa Firmware Release Notes
Release Date: 2019.06.28
Revision 1.0: 2019.06.28
1. Support for new hardware L4210A.
1. Monthly email report script is failing when the last day of the month is selected.
2. When a spare DHCP WAN becomes active the first static route will drop traffic.
3. Main log does not display expected messages in 11.0.0.
4. There is no ability to set the MTU via the CLI for WANs.
5. VM CPU temperature is not always displayed as N/A in interfaces.
6. Available memory does not display correctly.
7. SLA expiration not displayed on System Update page.
8. A WAN Virtualization site can become unable to connect after disabling and re-enabling WAN Virtualization globally.
9. Authoritative DNS DNSSEC Keys do not replicate to the Idle device.
10. After making a WAN change in the GUI, the port receive buffer options and interrupt throttle options are reset to the defaults.
11. Cloud view of Hardware Failover web page shows only N/A status.
12. Taking a snapshot can take longer than expected when the resolver is failing to resolve.
13. Configuring a WAN Virtualization site using a dynamic WAN endpoint, when another site not using dynamic endpoints is already configured, results in the dynamic site not fully connecting.
1. Creating a WAN using the CLI, with an alias of 24 characters, causes a software restart.
2. Creating a WAN Virtualization site with a name longer than 22 characters causes a software restart.
3. When a device is running a configuration which has WAN Virtualization sites and loads a configuration which does not have WAN Virtualization sites configured the device software may restart.
4. Virtual Product may boot slowly.
5. Adding an encrypted WAN Virtualization site using the CLI may not work as expected.
6. The DHCP service can stop unexpectedly.
7. The LCD display can become stuck and not display new information when keys are pressed.
8. Enabling WAN Virtualization encryption using the CLI without specifying a VPN name will create an IPSec VPN entry with no name.
9. Phone calls made within a short time after enabling the VoIP feature may not choose the Primary WAN.
10. Using the CLI to create an alias with multiple addresses will reorder the addresses and remove duplicates, making the alias unusable for firewall forwarding rules.
11. When a DHCP WAN is given a very short lease time by the modem the Ecessa device can become unresponsive.
12. Using Hardware Failover with high traffic throughput can cause excessive loading of the device.
13. DNS Reverse Zone may not work correctly for load-balanced hosts.
14. WAN Virtualization which is using non base IP addresses can not route as expected when a static route is in place which applies to all traffic.
15. WAN Virtualization hub location cannot have a site number that is greater than 127.
16. Ports can become disabled on legacy 600 product (7568c) when pulling a cable during traffic flow.
17. Failback static route over WAN Virtualization doesn't fail back after failing over to a WAN.
See Ecessa's full line of products and solutions
Ecessa Firmware Release Notes