Ecessa Firmware Notes
1. Ecessa Self-CA is now import and exportable. The exported files are encrypted and do not allow user modification.
1. A Site-to-Site Line Bonding configuration using aliases for the Initiation Point Addresses would cause the site-encryption VPN to be incorrectly configured on reboot.
2. Site-to-Site Line Bonding's LAN Tunnel Identification will correctly match local LAN subnets for a default route.
3. Site-to-Site Line Bonding will allow a remote LAN that is also a WAN line configured on the Ecessa in LAN Tunnel Identification.
4. The Perform Time is correctly set when a Central Management task is performed "NOW"
No known issues in this release.