Ecessa Firmware Notes
1. Able to add a DHCP Translucent mode. This is a /32 WAN even if the DHCP supplied subnet is larger. An example use case is multiple Ecessa devices using the same DHCP server and scope needing the ability to communicate with each other.
2. Fail-to-Wire functionality added for supported hardware.
3. All graphs can now be created using a specified time period.
4. Config files can be uploaded from USB flash drive.
1. Hardware failover revision.
No known issues in this release.