Ecessa Firmware Notes
Release Date: 2013.8.13
No new features in this release.
1. Increase number of High Priority Static Routes from 32 to 80.
2. Static Policy Routes can now be used to override WAN Virtualization behavior.
3. An FQDN can now be used in DNS zone transfer ACL. This only resolves the first address.
4. Gratuitous ARP can be disabled via the CLI.
5. Resolved and issue with graphs not working on the Reporting Dashboard in Firefox 20 and above.
6. Can now set MSS clamping from the command line. This restricts TCP MSS, used for hosts that cannot correctly calculate MSS when a ports MTU is less than 1500.
7. VoIP was not logging calls in the database.
No known issues in this release.