Ecessa Firmware Notes
1. Service WAN's can be viewed or reset through the text interface.
1. All Hardware Failover Idle WAN IP's have a default route, this allows Ecessa management services to be accessed on any of the Idle WAN IP's.
2. Hardware Failover's "Replicate to Idle" button now replicates the Central Management configuration and restarts the Idle Central Management.
3. For Site-to-Site Line Bonding, whole packets that are received late will be forwarded through.
4. Very large reverse zone subnets could cause the Ecessa to crash.
No known issues in this release.