Ecessa Firmware Notes
1. Email Alert changes in 7.5.7 require the Configure Email Alerts page to be activated or firmware upgraded to 7.5.8 or greater.
No new features in this release.
1. The View Log page now displays the current date and time.
2. Bogus CPU temperature values are discarded.
3. The Hardware Failover remote host name displayed in the WebUI is updated on change and cleared when authentication is reset.
4. The DMZ enabled indicator on the LAN page shows the correct state.
5. Minor consistency cleanup to the Configure Firewall page.
No known issues in this release.