Ecessa Firmware Notes
Release Date: 2014.10.31
1. Disable SSLv2 and SSLv3 for HTTPS. This addresses POODLE.
2. Disable bridge multicast-snooping. This allows multicast traffic outside of 184.108.40.206/24 to be forwarded.
3. Increase Authoritative DNS Simple Host Record size from 63 to 127 characters.
4. Fix inbound and port based QoS where the last match would be applied instead of the first.
5. Fix an issue where WAN Virtualization Static Routes were not being applied after a Hardware Failover.
6. Fix "Top IP's To" graphing failure.