How to configure your iPad / iPhone / iTouch for OpenVPN:
This tutorial provides instructions for using the "OpenVPN Connect" app. This method will be the simplest for most users, although it does require use of third party apps - OpenVPN and Dropbox. An alternative to using Dropbox is to use a PC and email.
- Run the App Store and install the "OpenVPN Connect" application.
- Email the config files to the iOS device or import them into the Dropbox folder.
- Open the files in OpenVPN.
- A window will appear. Tap the green "+" button to add the server to the program.
- Enter the "User ID" and "Password". Tap the Connection button.
- If successful, the status will show as connected. If not, confirm the settings are correct then contact the network administrator.