Ecessa Firmware Release Notes
Release Date: 2023.02.28
Revision 1.0: 2023.02.28
1. Device may go through a reboot if a WAN Virtualization configuration has an out of date setting.
2. Diagnostics Traffic Utility shows no information when the following is selected: All Ports.
3. Hardware Failover will cause unnecessary fail overs after upgrade on 12.1.0 and 12.1.1.
Hardware Failover Instructions for 12.1.1 or 12.1.0
2. Secondary is IDLE
3. Update the Secondary to the new version
4. After upgrade, perform a force failover to make the Secondary Active
5. Update the Primary (Idle) to the new version.